High Tide Dinner
High Tide DinnersEach evening brings a different combination of tides and sunset views, giving diners new and memorable encounters with Mother Nature's beauty.
View The Marine Room's Dinner Menu
- DatePeak TideTime
- Wednesday, July 76.3 ft. at 8:16 p.m.
- Thursday, July 86.4 ft. at 8:49 p.m.
- Friday, July 96.5 ft. at 9:24 p.m.
- Saturday, July 106.5 ft. at 9:58 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 217.2 ft. at 7:45 p.m.
- Thursday, July 227.4 ft. at 8:34 p.m.
- Friday, July 237.4 ft. at 9:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 45.9 ft. at 7:20 p.m.
- Thursday, August 56.2 ft. at 7:59 p.m.
- Friday, August 66.5 ft. at 8:35 p.m.
- Saturday, August 76.7 ft. at 9:11 p.m.
- Sunday, August 86.7 ft. at 9:47 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 186.6 ft. at 6:48 p.m.
- Thursday, August 196.9 ft. at 7:42 p.m.
- Friday, August 207.1 ft. at 8:29 p.m.
- Saturday, August 217.1 ft. at 9:13 p.m.
- Sunday, August 226.9 ft. at 9:54 p.m.
- Thursday, September 25.7 ft. at 6:58 p.m.
- Friday, September 36.1 ft. at 7:39 p.m.
- Saturday, September 47.2 ft. at 8:17 p.m.
- Sunday, September 57.2 ft. at 8:54 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 155.9 ft. at 5:40 p.m.
- Thursday, September 166.2 ft. at 6:45 p.m.
- Friday, September 176.4 ft. at 7:38 p.m.
- Saturday, September 186.5 ft. at 8:22 p.m.
- Sunday, September 196.4 ft. at 9:03 p.m
Cancellation Policy: Seating is limited and a credit card is required for all reservations. If plans change, please notify the restaurant 48-hours in advance. No shows or cancellations made less than 48-hours from the reservation time will be charged $25 per person. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.